April 28, 2007

The saga begin.....

welcome...
Ok...first n foremost, this is the first time i'm blogging. Feel kinda awkward actually, posting something that u wrote n expect others to read, of course, if i dun want or expect others to read, i might wrote a diary instead!! haha. Can't believe i'm doing this...seriously!!! coz i used to say that writing what u feel and think makes me feel insecure coz people will know what u think n tend to judge. I used to hear that singer/songwriter said, singing their own piece of work is like wearing their heart on their sleeve....i dun really remember...but sounds something like that, means that....reavealing their thoughts n feelings is something that take lots of courage, if u know what i mean!!! believe me....somehow, i kinda understand that.
what makes me start to post this very first piece of art..(if u dun mind me calling this first post as a piece of art...heheh). Call it crap if u like..i dun mind. Well, i can say that few friend of mine is expecting this first post. I said.."ok...wait for my first post!".Well guys...this is it....the very first post that all of you waited for. i know that nothing much in this first post...but, stay tune guys, u might read sumthing gud and inspiring here....who knows, rite??. I wanted to make this first post simple n short...like somekind of an opening to a long story. Is this excuse acceptable?? well if not...u've to wait for the next post. I know, there's no picture, next time there will picture, i promise. Afterall,this is the first post! dun expect much from a beginner like me. One more thing, excuse me if there are spelling error here and there....still improving on that. Ok guys, this is all that i can wrote.....see u in the next post...

6 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Welcome welcome welcome!!!!

Tahniah tahniah tahniah!!!

Here u go a new baby in blogging space, and a freshy in blogger team!

Keep up ur way of blogging -- like ur natural tone of saying out ur words.. cam buleh nampok je expressi muko ko tau!! bagus bagus..

Aper lagi? keep on blogging tau.. hehehe. u'll meet new frens in this space, trust me.

Well done!

Spider -- '1st to drop a comment' award, I won it!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juhana_JuAnne_Mishan said...

hehehhe...thanx sensei for teaching me how to blog n thanx for the comment...really appreciate it!!

Ju_anne

Unknown said...

nice blog...ganbate nehh...^_^

.:BaSkeTcaSe:. said...

WELL DONE!! tq coz sahut cabaran kami!!

Anonymous said...

thanx fara n dani..rajin2 la bace blog aku....